Swinging saturdays is a musical meme hosted by Ice Cold Passion, to share our passion for music. The goal is to make a top 5 (or Top 10) for whatever genre or artist you like or get creative and share a theme based music top 5. For example a bookish soundtrack, funny songs, song to listen to on a rainy day top 5.
I'm going to do something new! I introduce to you Swinging Saturdays! Most of you know by now that I am a huge fan of music! The music suggestion at my reviews might have given me away :p.
So I am going to do a music feature that will be returning weekly on Saturday. Swing Saturdays will be a music feature where I will share a music top five. This can be anything from what are your five favourite book soundtracks, top five musical song to top five you go crazy on.
Let me know what you think! I am open for suggestions! If you like the idea and want to do a guest post for me, send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide you with next weeks question! Please include, your name, blog and what kind of music you are into!
This week top five: Music that want to make you swing! Which songs make you want to dance? Here's my top five:
1. The Black Keys - Lonely BoyThis is such a fun song! I will doing a similar little dance as this black guy is doing (which I only do when Im home alone) when I hear this.
2. Franz Ferdinand - Take Me OutJumping through the house song! Even my dad can't resist sitting still on this!
3. Will.I.AM ft. Eva Simons - This is loveDid you know Eva Simons is Dutch?
4. The Prodigy - The Warriors Dance
5. Happy Hardcore Mix, Mental Theo, Party Animals and Paul ElstakIt's a Dutch thing (I think). Hakkuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So that's it for my Top 10!!!What is your Top 10 this week?
Want to host Swing Saturdays next week?
Send me an email: email@example.com. Would love to hear what kind of music you like!